- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Cake Decoration Part 3/3 Recipe Video
|Sponge cake||1 , refrigerated|
|Fresh cream||250 Gram|
|Vanilla sugar||130 Gram|
|Strawberries||8 , top cut|
|Caramelized almonds||4 Tablespoon, crushed|
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.8%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.4 mg
Sodium 136.2 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 39.1 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Over a piece of parchment paper, place the almonds, fold the parchment paper over, and crush it with a rolling pin.
2. Place the cake on a cake stand, loosen the sides of cake using a palate knife and the remove the ring mould.
3. In a bowl, put the cream and sugar and beat well until the cream is stiff.
4. Using a spatula, spread the whipped cream mixture all over the cake on top and sides, rotating the cake stand as needed.
5. Arrange the strawberries over the cake.
6. Sprinkle caramelized almonds over the cake and sprinkle it on the sides, while rotating the stand so it sticks to the sides.
7. Cut the cake in wedges and serve as desired.