- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum Recipe Video
|Imitation crab meat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pork filling||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.18%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.5 mg
Sodium 381.1 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.6%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 10 g20.1%
Vitamin A 30.6% Vitamin C 28.4%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSushi mat
1. Place a piece of foil into the bamboo steamer; this will prevent the dim sum from sticking.
2. Put a pot of water to boil.
3. On the mat place the nori sheet on top and cover it with a thin layer of pork filling.
4. Place the crab sticks on top and carefully roll the mat using your finger and palms to keep the mat even and the ingredients in place.
5. Cut the dim sum into six equal pieces and place it in the bamboo steamer.
6. Steam the dim sum for 10 minutes.
7. Serve with the sauce of your choice.