- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Spicy Chicken And Sweetcorn Bolognese Recipe Video
|Minced chicken||500 Gram|
|Carrot||1 Large, finely grated|
|Sweetcorn||340 Gram, drained (canned)|
|Extra spicy bolognese sauce||500 Gram (Dolmio)|
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 107.5 mg
Sodium 101.7 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 37 g74.1%
Vitamin A 63.3% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
2. In a large non-stick pan, lightly brown the chicken for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrot and sweetcorn. Add the Bolognese sauce and water. Mix well and bring to a gentle boil. Then simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the sauce mixture to the cooked pasta and toss well together.
5. Serve the hot Spicy Chicken and Sweet Corn Bolognese in separate bowls.