- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Soymilk Recipe Video
|Soybean||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3068 Calories from Fat 1235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g211%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g99.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 13.8 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69.2%
Dietary Fiber 64 g255.9%
Sugars 50.4 g
Protein 251 g502.2%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 68.8%
Calcium 190.6% Iron 600.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak the soybeans overnight in water.
2. In a blender, add the soy beans in batches if your blender is smaller.
3. Add the water.
4. Blend until smooth. Add more water if required.
5. Add the beans mix into a big pot on the stove.
6. Bring it to the boil, and then cook it for about twenty minutes.
7. As it is cooking, scrape off the foam on the top.
8. When it is done cooking, put some cheese cloth over a pot and pour the beans through the cloth.
9. Squeeze out all the soymilk.
10. The residue in the cheese cloth is called okara and can be used later.
11. Pour the milk into jars. Leave it to cool down, and then put it in the fridge.
12. Pour into serving glasses and serve chilled.