- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Sausage Meatballs Recipe Video
|Extra lean minced pork||400 Gram|
|Red onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Fresh sausage||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||75 Gram|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Bolognese sauce||500 Gram (Dolmio's original)|
Calories 826 Calories from Fat 293
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.1%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.7 mg43.2%
Sodium 2202.3 mg91.8%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 35 g70.3%
Vitamin A 31.7% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 36%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl mix together the pork, breadcrumbs, egg, onion and sausage. When well combined, shape the mixture into 20 firm balls.
2. Heat a large non-stick pan and lightly brown the meatballs. Add the sauce, cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.
3. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
4. Spoon some of the sauce onto the pasta and toss until well coated.
5. Divide the pasta in bowls and spoon the remaining sauce and meatballs on top.
6. Serve the Sausage Meatballs hot.