- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rum Butter Ball Cookie Recipe Video
|Cake flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rum/1 tsp rum extract + 2 tsp water||1 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 59.2 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 22.4 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 0.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, cream the butter using a wooden spoon. Once done, stir in the salt, sugar and rum. cream all the ingredients until well combined.
3. In another bowl, add and combine flour with pecans and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until just combined into a cookie dough.
5. Take an cookie sheet and using an ice cream scoop, scoop the cookie batter onto the sheet. Take these scoops and roll into balls and bake them in the oven for 20 minutes until light golden brown.
6. once done, remove the tray and let the balls cool for 5 minutes. Then take the balls one at a time and coat them in the icing sugar and put them on wax paper to cool completely.
7. Serve these rum butter balls cooled.