- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Potato Pocket Recipe Video
|Red potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1inch chunks|
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm), peeled|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Rosemary sprigs||3 , divided (2 sprigs coarsely chopped and 1 whole sprig)|
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 0.59 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 102 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.1%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 98.3%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedHeavy Duty Tin Foil
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. In a large bowl add in the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper. Toss to marinate, evenly coat the potatoes.
3. Pour the potatoes onto a two layered sheet of heavy duty tin foil and top with sprig of rosemary. Fold the foil as shown in the video.
4. Place the pocket on the grill for 30 minutes, turning once half way through.
5. Before serving cut an X on top of the foil to release any steam and carefully open.
6. Serve the Pocket Potatoes with tossed slaw.