- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice Krispies Squares - 2 Ways Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Marshmallows||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice krispies||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.5%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.6 mg2.5%
Sodium 111.6 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 43.8 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large microwave mixing bowl, add butter, marshmallows and microwave it for 1 1/2 minutes until the marshmallows are melted.
2. Stir in the vanilla extract, rice krispies and mix until well combined.
3. Stir in the quick oats and raisins and mix well.
4. Take a 9 x 13 inch greased baking pan and add the above mixture evenly into the pan.
5. Let this cool for 2 hours or until firm.
6. Serve these rice krispies sliced into desired pieces.