- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Penne Bolognese Bake Recipe Video
|Lean minced beef||500 Gram|
|Penne pasta||400 Gram|
|Carrot||1 Large, finely diced|
|Fresh rosemary/Dried rosemary||2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Extra mushroom sauce||500 Gram (Dolmio)|
|Parmesan cheese/Grana padano parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 731 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 82.6 mg
Sodium 608.3 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.8%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 43 g85.2%
Vitamin A 62.2% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C. Prepare a baking dish.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, brown the lean minced beef along with the carrot and rosemary for about 5 minutes or until the juices run clear. Add the sauce and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Add the bolognese sauce to the cooked pasta and toss together. Sprinkle ground pepper and mix well.
5. Transfer it to the baking dish. Scatter over the Parmesan cheese and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until the top is crusty and golden.
6. Serve this Baked Penne Bolognese hot.