- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Quattro Fromaggi Recipe Video
|Vegetable stock/Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Gorgonzola||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fontina/Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 877 Calories from Fat 338
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.5%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g83.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.7 mg23.9%
Sodium 557.9 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.8%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 28 g55.4%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 0.42%
Calcium 27% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add in the pasta, and follow packaged instructions.
2. In a large skillet make a roux, add in the butter and flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually stir in the vegetable stock and continue stirring.
4. Add in the sour cream, fresh cream, gorgonzola and fontina. Stirring continuously.
5. Season the cheese sauce with black pepper and pine nuts.
6. Drain and add in the pasta to the sauce.
7. Garnish Pasta Quattro Fromaggi with parmesan cheese.