- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Phad Thai Recipe Video
|Thai rice noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked|
|Chicken boneless||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop (into bite size pieces)|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Cooking oil||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Phad thai sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 349 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.7%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.4 mg
Sodium 257.5 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 15 g29.2%
Vitamin A 63.1% Vitamin C 17.1%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Soak the phad thai noodles for 20 minutes in warm water and once done drain and set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Chop the green onions and carrots, wash the bean sprouts and mince the garlic, set everything aside.
4. Over high heat, pour oil in the wok, sauté the garlic until brown, add the chicken and stir fry until cooked.
5. Add the carrots and stir fry for 1 minute, add the noodles and stir fry everything add the water.
6. Once done add the phad thai sauce and stir everything well, move everything to one side of the wok and crack the eggs and push the noodles on the eggs.
7. Pour little oil and the mix the eggs and noodles together util everything is well combined.
8. Add the green onions and bean sprout, give it a final stir and turn off the heat.
9. Serve the phad thai along with soy sauce or pepper, sprinkle roasted peanuts and serve.