- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bbq Spareribs With Lemon Recipe Video
|Chinese five spice||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Hoi-sin sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooking wine/Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Juice of lemon||3 Tablespoon|
|Pork ribs||3 Pound|
Calories 1425 Calories from Fat 733
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126%
Saturated Fat 29.2 g146%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 504.5 mg168.2%
Sodium 2115.5 mg88.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 134 g269%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 20.1%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 36.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Here is a super easy recipe for oriental bbq spare ribs. You can make them in your own oven. Enjoy!
Directions for preparation:
• Mix the Chinese five spice, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, honey and lemon juice in a bowl together till it is a smooth mixture. Reserve some of the mix (2 tbsp)
• Take the ribs and pour the marinade mix all over it to coat it well and let it marinate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
• Preheat the oven to 400 F and roast the ribs uncovered for 1 hour.
• Baste with the marinade sauce during roasting and turn once after 30 minutes.
• Take it out after 1 hour.
• Carve out the ribs and serve.