- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Lard Nah Recipe Video
|Rice noodles||16 Ounce|
|Black soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chinese broccoli||2 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Boneless chicken||1⁄2 Pound|
|Baby corn||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Yellow bean sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Msg powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Calories 1404 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90 mg
Sodium 3823.2 mg159.3%
Total Carbohydrates 252 g84%
Dietary Fiber 20.4 g81.8%
Sugars 24.1 g
Protein 43 g86.5%
Vitamin A 56.5% Vitamin C 674.4%
Calcium 26.2% Iron 34.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the rice noodle into 1” X 3” strips and cut the ends off and separate them.
2. Cut the Chinese broccoli in bite size pieces.
3. Thinly slice the chicken.
4. In a bowl, mix together cornstarch and water and set aside.
5. In a wok on high heat, heat oil and add noodles and soy sauce to stir fry for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring continuously until the noodles turn brown and tender, set aside.
6. Place another wok on high heat. Heat together chicken broth, sugar and msg, if using and bring to boil.
7. Once the broth boils, add yellow bean sauce, chicken, Chinese broccoli, baby corn and oyster sauce. Stir well to mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Add in the cornstarch mixture and stir until the sauce thickens.
9. Spoon the chicken soup hot over the bed of noodles and serve hot.