- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How-to Make Korean-style Kalbi Recipe Video
|Beef short ribs||4 Pound|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, minced|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepper||3 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Soy sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 2123 Calories from Fat 1606
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 179 g274.8%
Saturated Fat 73.6 g368.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344 mg
Sodium 2656.5 mg110.7%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 52.6 g
Protein 68 g135.4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 8.7%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 27.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill at medium – high heat.
2. In a large bowl add garlic, onion, brown sugar, and black pepper, mix with a spatula.
3. To the same bowl add in the soy sauce and sesame oil and mix again.
4. Add in the short ribs and toss to marinate.
5. Cook the meat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Serve Kalbi over lettuce leave with rice and hot sauce.