- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honey Lemon Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 56.6 mg
Sodium 184.5 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 24 g47.1%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Honey lemon chicken wings, is a refreshing preparation of chicken wings that can be cooked with ground peanuts for a crunchy texture. Here is the recipe for it!
Directions for preparation:
• In a bowl mix the chicken stock, hoisin sauce, honey and cornstarch together.
• Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry the chicken wings at 370-380 F for about 12-15 minutes till they are golden brown. Set aside to drain excess oil on a paper towel.
• In another frying add some oil and sauté some the ginger and lemon together.
• Add in the sauce. Stir it a bit and let it thicken a little.
• Add the paprika.
• Add the chicken wings and stir it every minute till it is cooked and a little sauce is left.
• Add the peanuts.
• Coat the chicken with the peanuts by stirring it a little.
• Take it off the heat.
• Serve with lemon wedges.