- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Breakfast Pancakes Recipe Video
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||1 Large, beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Melted butter||3 Tablespoon (Use Canola oil)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Sodium 292.4 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 18.5% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add and combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add and combine the egg with milk, canola oil and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Stir the above mixture into the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
4. In a griddle on medium heat, spray oil and wipe with a paper towel, spoon the pancake batter onto the griddle.
5. Once bubbles start appearing flip them over and pan fry them for about 2 minutes on each side or until light golden brown.
6. Serve the pancakes hot drizzled with maple syrup.