- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Fruit Salad Recipe Video
|Custard powder||100 Gram|
Calories 344 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.2 mg
Sodium 76.8 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 47.7 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 39%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan over medium heat, pour some milk and boil it.
2. When the milk is boiled, add custard into it. Mix it properly.
3. Stir in 2 ½ tablespoons of sugar and mix well. Bring everything to a boil and keep 5-10 minutes away from the fire.
4. In another bowl, add apple, grapes, pineapple and banana. Add in the remaining sugar and mix well.
5. Fold the milk mixture into the fruit mixture. Mix all the ingredients properly.
6. Transfer the fruit salad into small bowls. Freeze for 10-15 minutes before serving.
7. Serve the Fruit Salad chilled and enjoy.