- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crepes Recipe Video
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|For pan frying|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
Calories 91 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53 mg17.7%
Sodium 51.2 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.63%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.7% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender, add and combine milk, eggs, butter, all purpose flour, sugar and salt. Blend this for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
2. Once done, transfer the contents into a bowl and refrigerate it covered for 2 hours or overnight.
3. In a 6 inch frying pan or a crepe pan on medium heat, brush melted butter over the bottom of the pan.
4. Add about 2 tbsp of the batter and swirl to spread batter over the bottom of pan. Cook this for about 1 minute or until lightly browned.
5. Turn it over and cook it for another 30 seconds. Once done remove onto a serving plate. Repeat steps 3,4 and 5 with the remaining batter.
6. Serve these crepes filled with cut strawberries topped with vanilla ice cream and maple syrup.