- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Chocolate Pecan Brownies Recipe Video
|Plain chocolate bar||200 Gram|
|Unsalted butter||250 Gram|
|Pecan nuts||200 Gram, roughly chopped|
|Plain flour||125 Gram|
|Caster sugar||300 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||3 Drop|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon (for dusting)|
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.7%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.5 mg
Sodium 19.7 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 28.9 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 0.24%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degree C/Gas Mark 5. Prepare a 11x7 inch rectangular tin, lined with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate and leave it to cool, but not re-set.
3. Transfer the melted chocolate to a large bowl and beat together with butter using an electronic hand whisk.
4. In a separate bowl, lightly beat together the eggs and sugar until the mixture is slightly foamy.
5. Fold the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture then add in the flour, vanilla extract and pecan nuts. Mix well with a spatula.
6. Spoon the mixture into the lined cake tin and level the surface. Bake in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes, until just set to the touch in the centre.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
8. Cut the cake into 15 squares and dust with icing sugar.
9. Serve this Chocolate Pecan Brownies as it is.