- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Chinese Broccoli Beef Recipe Video
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sherry cooking wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Garlic clove||3 , crush and chop|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Pound, cut in chunks|
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 347
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.3 mg
Sodium 879.2 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 27 g55%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 171.3%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the broccoli in 6 segments.
2. Slice the beef in 2 inches X 1/8 inch thick slices.
3. Place the beef pieces in a bowl and add cornstarch, sherry wine and soy sauce. Stir well and let if marinate for 2 minutes.
4. In a wok over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir in garlic, and stir it for about 10 seconds.
5. Add the beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until beef is done, remove and set aside.
6. In a clean wok, over high heat 1 teaspoon of oil, add broccoli and stir for 1 minute.
7. Put in the beef, oyster sauce, sesame oil and sugar and stir for 30 seconds.
8. Serve hot as desired.