- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Baked Chicken With Onions, Peppers & Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Red onion||1 , sliced|
|Orange pepper||1 , thickly sliced (halved, seeded)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast||4|
|Extra mushroom bolognese sauce||500 Gram (jarred)|
|Green salad||2 Cup (32 tbs) (to serve)|
|Crusty bread||1 (slice into pieces to serve)|
Calories 396 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 744.1 mg31%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.8%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 46 g91.3%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 103.5%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degree C/Gas mark 7.
2. Into a large baking dish, Add red onion, peppers, olive oil and toss together. Roast in the oven at 220 degree C for 15 minutes until softened and golden brown.
3. Remove roasted vegetables from the oven, place the chicken breasts in with them. Pour the extra mushroom Bolognese sauce over the chicken.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the foil and cook a further 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked right through.
6. Transfer it to a serving plate and pour over some extra mushroom sauce.
7. Serve this baked chicken with some green salads and sliced bread.