- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make Bake Tomatoes with Crabmeat Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||3 , cut into 2 and centre scooped out|
|Crabmeat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped red chili||1 Tablespoon|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce|
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g60.8%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.9 mg
Sodium 597.2 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 15 g29.4%
Vitamin A 68% Vitamin C 75.8%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
3. In a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
4. Stuff the crabmeat mixture into the tomato shells and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Bake tomatoes in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until light browned on top.
6. Remove from the oven and serve as desired.