- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar Recipe Video
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 Stick)|
|Packed light brown sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Minced crystallized ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped sweetened dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (3/4 Cup Plus 1/4 Cup)|
|White chocolate||4 Ounce, cut into chunks|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Lemon juice||4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cranberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sweetened|
|Sweetened cranberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Icing||2 Tablespoon (For Drizzling)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 71.1 mg
Sodium 121.5 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 41.6 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Make cake by beating the butter and brown sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs, ginger, vanilla, and salt and beat well. Gradually mix in the flour and baking powder until smooth. Mix the chopped dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks into the batter by hand. Pour the batter into a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Use a spatula to spread the batter evenly across the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cake is lightly browned on top. Allow the cake to cool.
3. Make the frosting by combining the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. When the cake has cooled, use a spatula to spread the frosting over the top of the cake.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries over the frosting on the cake.
5. Make the drizzled icing by whisking together powdered sugar, milk, and shortening. Drizzle this icing over the cranberries in a sweeping motion with a squirt bottle or fill a small plastic storage bag with the icing and cut off the tip of one corner.
6. Cover the cake and let it chill out in the fridge for a couple hours, then slice the cake lengthwise (the long way) through the middle. Slice the cake across the width three times, making a total of eight rectangular slices. Slice each of those rectangles diagonally creating 16 triangular slices.
Makes 16 bars.
For more information please visit: http://www.topsecretrecipes.com