- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Poach Eggs - Cooking in Manhattan with Serena Recipe Video
|Canola oil spray/Cooking spray||6 Dash|
Calories 77 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 70 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a vessel pour in the water and let it boil.
2. Place saran wraps over the ramekin, and grease with canola oil spray.
3. Break the egg and place over the saran wrap. Tie a knot to stabilize the eggs.
4. Place the eggs in the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Take out the eggs from the water and place in ramekin. Remove poached eggs from the saran wrap.
6. Serve Poached Eggs with fresh juice.