- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Your Own Phyllo Cups Recipe Video
|Phyllo dough||4 Ounce|
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 138.2 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with butter, and keep it aside.
3. Separate 4 layers on phyllo dough.
4. Brush melted butter on each layer, and stack them on each other.
5. Cut sheet into four sections
6. Take couple of layers at a time, and nestle them in greased muffin tray.
7. Apply butter on top, pop it in oven and bake it for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Fill phyllo cups with chicken salad, and serve immediately.