- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Your Own Phyllo Cups Recipe Video
|Phyllo dough||4 Ounce|
Calories 55 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg
Sodium 46.1 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.72%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0.7 g1.4%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.2% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needoven
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with butter, and keep it aside.
3. Separate 4 layers on phyllo dough.
4. Brush melted butter on each layer, and stack them on each other.
5. Cut sheet into four sections
6. Take couple of layers at a time, and nestle them in greased muffin tray.
7. Apply butter on top, pop it in oven and bake it for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Fill phyllo cups with chicken salad, and serve immediately.