- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yorkshire Pudding Recipe Video
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 326 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.2 mg
Sodium 102.7 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 9 g17.4%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.7% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour and make well in the centre. Add in the eggs and milk, whisk well.
3. Sprinkle the salt and whisk again. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. In a sauce pan add in the butter and let it melt. Take out the foam from the melted butter to get clarified butter.
5. Pour the clarified butter in muffin tray, 2 tbsp. on each cup.
6. Place the muffin tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Take out the muffin tray and spoon out the batter in it. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
8. Serve Yorkshire Pudding with vegetable gravy or beef gravy and enjoy!