- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Yogurt-Glazed Salmon Recipe Video
|Salmon fillets||16 Ounce (4 fillets)|
|Olive oil spray||1 Dash|
|Strawberry fat free yogurt/Plain low fat yogurt||1 Tablespoon (or Greek yogurt)|
|Dried cranberries||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried blueberries||1 Teaspoon|
|Low-fat mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 0.64 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.1 mg
Sodium 112.7 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 23 g45.5%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a bowl, mix together strawberry fat free yogurt, dried cranberries, dried blueberries and low-fat mayonnaise.
3. Grease the foil with olive oil spray and place salmon skin side down.
4. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over the salmon.
5. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
6. Serve fish with green salad.