- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make White Fish In Browned Butter With Capers Recipe Video
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, minced|
|White fish fillet||1 Medium (With Skin recommended)|
|Juice of lemon||1 Large|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.9 mg
Sodium 306.9 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 40.1%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the fish fillet with a little salt rubbed all over. Set aside.
2. Heat a skillet, add a couple of tbsp butter.
3. When the butter melts, add the minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add the seasoned fish filet, skin side down.
5. Squeeze a whole lime into the fish, and let it cook on medium heat.
6. After about 5 minutes, flip the fillet carefully and let it cook on the other side for another 3 - 4 minutes.
7. Top the fillet with chopped parsley and a couple of tsp of capers.
8. When done, turn off the heat.
9. Serve with some boiled baby potatoes and steamed vegetables.