- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken legs||1 Pound|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Onion||1 Medium, grated|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoning soya||1 Tablespoon|
|Schezuan seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75 mg
Sodium 1207.1 mg50.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings with hand.
4. Cover and let it sit for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to required temperature.
6. Place the chicken in a baking tray and bake it for 2 hours or till the chicken is done.
7. In a serving plate, serve it with mashed potatoes or any other side dish of choice.