- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Vegan Apple Crumble Recipe Video
|Apple||7 Medium (medium sized)|
|Coconut oil||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Buckwheat flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole cane sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (sucanat)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Clove||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch, grated (optional) (Optional)|
|Pecan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (raw)|
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.2%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 25.4 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Core and chop the apples.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
4) Mix thoroughly and spread the mixture into a casserole dish.
5) Cover with a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7) Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve with vegan ice cream.