- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vanilla Crescents (kipferl) Recipe Video
|Flour||150 Gram, sieved|
|Butter||110 Gram, melted in microwave|
|Hazelnut/Almond||50 Gram, finely ground|
|Vanilla sugar||20 Gram (For Topping)|
|Icing sugar||40 Gram (For Topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2048 Calories from Fat 1051
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.3%
Saturated Fat 59 g294.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 236.5 mg
Sodium 271.4 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 223 g74.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.6%
Sugars 101.8 g
Protein 24 g47.8%
Vitamin A 55.2% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 320 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, put all the ingredients (except for the ones to be used for topping) and knead into a smooth dough. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
3) Press the dough softly and divide it into 3 equal portions.
4) Take 1 potion and roll it long. Cut into 15 equal pieces.
5) Take 1 of the pieces, roll it smoothly and form into a crescent (half-moon) shape. Repeat the process with all the remaining dough. This will give you a total of 45 crescents.
6) Arrange the crescents on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
7) Once done, let the crescents chill.
8) Arrange the chilled crescents on a serving dish, mix together the ingredients for the topping and sprinkle the mixture all over the crescents. Serve right away.