- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Tiramisu without Raw Eggs Recipe Video
|Mascarpone cheese||1 Pound|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Ultra fine bakers brand)|
|Amaretto liqueur||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the whipping cream|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Pint|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For the coffee mixture|
|Espresso coffee||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ladyfingers||17 Ounce (Savoiardi brand, the hard crunchy type)|
|Ladyfingers||5 Ounce (Gluten free Schar) (Optional)|
|Dark chocolate||1 Ounce (Scharffen Berger semi sweet brand)|
Calories 672 Calories from Fat 438
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.9%
Saturated Fat 28.5 g142.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.5 mg
Sodium 61.9 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 37.4 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C 28%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needmixing bowls
mini stand mixer
1. In a mini stand mixer bowl, whip cream with vanilla extract add sugar and ensure you are adding sugar gradually. Once done keep it in the refrigerator until required.
2. In a large bowl cream mascarpone cheese, sugar, amaretto then fold in the whipping cream keep it aside.
3. In another bowl combine 1/4 cup amaretto and sugar and the coffee keep it aside.
4. Soak the ladyfinger in the coffee put it in a glass so that you have a base, Top it up with some tiramisu cream followed by grated chocolate.
5. Repeat the process at least twice and your Tiramisu is ready to serve.
6. Serve the tiramisu cold after a nice hearty meal.
Ensure that your coffee is cooled down before you soak the ladyfinger.
You can serve the tiramisu in individual glasses or in a serving dish.