- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make The Best Green Bean Casserole! Recipe Video
|Canned green beans/Fresh||29 Ounce|
|Cream and mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Small onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Bacon pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|French onion||3 Ounce|
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68 mg22.7%
Sodium 2164 mg90.2%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g46.2%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 34 g67.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 32.5% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a skillet, put bacon along with onion and cook until the onions caramelize, then take out from the stove an set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add green beans and cooked bacon and onions. Add cream and mushroom soup. Mix well with a spatula.
4. Transfer to a baking dish and bake at 350 F. After 30 minutes, take out the baking dish from the oven, then sprinkle French fried onions and bake it again for about 5 minutes.
5. Serve the Green Been Casserole hot.