- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Chicken Pizzza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||12 Ounce|
|Corn meal||1 Dash (For dusting)|
|Peanut sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Thai)|
|Grilled chicken||1⁄4 Pound|
|Mozarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||20 Gram, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1970 Calories from Fat 789
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g139.3%
Saturated Fat 41.3 g206.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.7 mg
Sodium 3579.9 mg149.2%
Total Carbohydrates 180 g59.8%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g46.1%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 116 g233%
Vitamin A 305.3% Vitamin C 111.5%
Calcium 136.1% Iron 57.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oven to 475°F.
2. Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
3. Spread 6 tablespoons peanut sauce evenly over pizza crust. Cut into slices and serve.
4. Arrange chicken strips over peanut sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
5. Combine vegetables and sesame oil in bowl and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
6. Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut sauce over pizza. Top with peanuts and cilantro before serving.