- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tempura Crab Sticks Recipe Video
|Crab stick||2 Ounce|
|Tempura batter||100 Gram|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
Calories 1581 Calories from Fat 1504
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g261.7%
Saturated Fat 24 g119.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.01 mg0%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.38%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a minute or until lightly brown.
4. Remove fried crab sticks from pan, and place it on paper towel.
5. Add tempura crab stick with sushi and serve it hot.