- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sushi Volcano Rolls Recipe Video
|Fish||25 Gram, cooked|
|Crab stick||20 Gram, cut into long strips|
|Avocado||1⁄2 , cut into long strips|
|For sushi rice base|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Mango||1 , thinly sliced|
|Fish eggs||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.5 mg
Sodium 16 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.6%
Sugars 17.2 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 57.5%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay fish, crab stick, and avocado slices across sushi rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but do not smash it.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
5. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and lay mango slices on top overlapping each other.
6. Again place a fresh saran wrap and bamboo mat on top of roll. Squeeze to make combine mango with the rest of roll.
7. Remove mat, and cut it into slices. Wipe your sushi knife each time between cuts.
8. Serve volcano roll with fish egg garnish.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.