- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sushi - Porky Rolls Recipe Video
|Cucumber||1⁄4 , cut into strips 2 inches long|
|Unagi sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork rib||50 Gram, cooked (from tonkatsu)|
|For sushi rice base|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.5 mg
Sodium 32 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 12 g24.4%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Cut pork rib from tonkatsu into thin strips.
3. Lay pork rib strips, and cucumber on rice facing side of sushi base.
4. Sprinkle unagi sauce on top.
5. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
6. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
7. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and cut it into slices as desired. Wipe your sushi knife each time between cuts.
8. Serve sushi-porky roll with spicy sauce.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.