- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sushi Egg Rolls Recipe Video
|Shrimp tempura||75 Gram (shrimp coated with tempura batter and deep fried)|
|Cucumber||15 Gram, cut into strips|
|Cream cheese||20 Gram, cut into strips|
|Unagi sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|For sushi rice base|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|For egg wrap|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13.1%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128 mg
Sodium 256.4 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Prepare egg wrap like an omelet.
3. On sushi rice base, lay shrimp tempura, cucumber, and cream cheese.
4. Drizzle unagi sauce on it.
5. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll to cover everything, as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but gently , just to bring everything together. Do not smash.
6. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
7. Place sushi on egg wrap, and roll it over.
8. Again place a fresh saran wrap and bamboo mat on top of sushi. Squeeze to bring it together.
9. Remove mat, and cut it into slices. Wipe your sushi knife each time between cuts.
10. Serve egg roll with spicy sauce.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.