- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sunny Side Up or Over Easy Eggs Recipe Video
|Salt||1 Dash (as needed, to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Dash (as needed, to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 645.2 mg
Sodium 334.6 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 19 g37.9%
Vitamin A 17.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.1% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, melt the butter and crack the eggs slightly away from each other.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes over a medium-high heat.
4) Flip the eggs and cook for a another few seconds.
5) Transfer the eggs to a platter and serve immediately.