- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Summer Rolls Recipe Video
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), toast|
|Lettuce leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Parsley sprigs||5 , finely chopped|
|Soba noodles||100 Gram|
|Avocado||1⁄2 Medium, slice|
|Shrimp||4 Medium, devein|
|Nori||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice paper wrappers||6|
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.3 mg
Sodium 681.5 mg28.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 15 g29.8%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPot
1. In a pot pour water and bring it to a boil on high heat.
2. Place the almonds in a pan and roast for 3 minutes.
3. Grind the almonds in a food processor, set aside.
4. Beat egg and season with salt and pepper, whisk well.
5. In the same pan spray cooking spray and fry the eggs, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Once the water comes to a boil add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Once the egg is ready flip it and cook for another 1 minute.
8. Once done slice the eggs and set aside.
9. Drain the noodles and put it in an ice bath, set aside.
10. In the same pan pour the hoisin sauce and peanut butter, stir and pour the milk, set aside.
11. Boil the shrimps in hot water for 2 minutes, once done rinse and chop, set aside.
12. Soak the rice paper wrapper and soak it in luke warm water.
13. Place the noodles, parsley, lettuce, avocado, almonds, egg, shredded nori and shrimp.
14. Roll it like a spring roll.
15. Serve with peanut dipping sauce.