- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Steak Nachos Recipe Video
|Top round steak||9⁄10 Pound|
|Canola oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black beans||15 Ounce|
|Pico de gallo salsa||15 Ounce, rinsed, drained|
|Tortilla strips||200 Gram|
|Mozarella cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2613 Calories from Fat 613
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.2%
Saturated Fat 26.4 g131.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 297 mg
Sodium 3149.9 mg131.2%
Total Carbohydrates 304 g101.5%
Dietary Fiber 67.1 g268.2%
Sugars 31.5 g
Protein 195 g389.6%
Vitamin A 58.8% Vitamin C 69.1%
Calcium 118.2% Iron 135.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the steak with the salt, pepper and some cumin. In a heated skillet, spay canola oil, sear the steak at high heat for 4 minutes per side. Cut 1/2 inch dices.
2. In a small bowl, mix together black beans and pico de gallo salsa.
3. In individual serving plate, place tortilla strips, top with the bean mixture (2 tablespoon), diced steak (2 Tablespoon), and mozzarella cheese.
4. Broil for few minutes until the cheese is melted.
5. Top with sour cream, guacamole, lime wedges, jalapeno rings and cilantro. serve.
Heat a skillet. Add some cooking spray. Season the steak with the salt, pepper and some cumin. Place in skillet and sear for 4 minutes per side. Remove on to board, cut into thin strips and dice.
Mix the beans and salsa in a bowl. Place the tortilla strips on a plate. Top with bean and salsa. Add some cubed steak. Cover generously with cheese and place under broiler. Broil until cheese melts.
Remove plate and garnish with guacamole, jalapeño rings and sour cream.
Pico de Gallo Salsa
Mix all the ingredients, except for the oil and salt, in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
This video is a creation of pastryparrot1. You can visit pastryparrot1 for complete recipes, and more videos.