- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spring Rolls Recipe Video
|Napa cabbage||1⁄2 Pound|
|King oyster mushrooms||100 Gram|
|Enoki mushroom||100 Gram|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Korean chili flake||To Taste|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Spring roll wrapper||100 Gram|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 521
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.7%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 400 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Julienne the Napa cabbage, dice king oyster mushrooms, break apart enoki mushrooms and dice onion, Set aside.
2. Heat a sauce pan and pour in the oil. Add in mushrooms and season with salt. Sauté for a few minute.
3. Add in the onion and sprinkle salt. Let it caramelize.
4. Stir in the Napa cabbage and toss. Season with black pepper and Korean chili flake.
5. Add in the enoki mushrooms and fish sauce. Squeeze out the lime in the mixture.
6. Take out the mixture in a bowl.
7. In a large bowl take warm water; soak spring roll wrappers for 20 seconds.
8. Take out the wrap from the water; place over the counter top it with cilantro, followed by the stuff and Thai basil.
9. In a pan heat the oil and deep fry the rolls.
10. Cut the spring rolls into pieces and serve with garlic dip.