- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soppressata with Cheese in Puff Pastry Recipe Video
|Puff pastry sheet||2 , thawed|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Soppressata||150 Gram (10-12)|
|Gruyere cheese||6 Ounce, grated|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.1 mg32.7%
Sodium 559.3 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 14 g28.6%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 29.1% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Lightly flour the work surface and lay a puff pastry sheet on it.
3. Spread Dijon mustard evenly over top, leaving one inch border on all sides.
4. Top it evenly with salami.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of soppressata.
6. With brush apply beaten egg along the borders.
7. Place the other pastry sheet directly on top. Press, and seal the edges.
8. Brush egg all over the puff pastry.
9. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place pastry on it.
10. Make slits over the top for the steam to escape.
11. Pop it in oven, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Remove from oven, and allow the pastry to cool for a few minutes.
13. Cut it into pieces and serve hot.