- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shredded Pork Tacos with Fresh Avocado Salsa Recipe Video
|Pork||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, shredded|
|Lime||1 Large, juiced|
|Avocado||1 Medium, diced|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Bell pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Tomato||3 Small, diced|
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.1%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.2 mg26.4%
Sodium 621.8 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.3%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 36 g71.5%
Vitamin A 24.7% Vitamin C 46.7%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
1. Heat the tortillas by wrapping them in foil and placing them in the oven at 300 degrees.
2. Place the shredded pork in a skillet. Squeeze half of the lime on the meat. Season it with salt. Heat through.
3. In a bowl Place the avocado, cilantro, bell pepper and red onion. Season it with the remaining lime and some salt. Toss to mix well.
4. On a serving plate, serve each tortilla with some pork and top with salsa.