- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shredded Pork Enchiladas Recipe Video
|Corn tortillas||12 Small|
|Pork||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Red enchilada sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or any yellow cheese)|
Calories 657 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.3 mg
Sodium 1916.6 mg79.9%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.5%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 40 g80.1%
Vitamin A 51% Vitamin C
Calcium 36.9% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat some oil in a skillet. Once it is hot, add the tortillas – one at a time – and soften them for 10 seconds. Remove them and drain them on paper towels.
3. Place 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce at the bottom of your oven proof dish.
4. Fill each tortilla with some meat in the middle. Roll it and place it on the enchilada sauce.
5. Top the rolled tortillas with the remaining sauce and the cheese.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes – until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
7. In a serving plate, slice and serve it with any salad or salsa or guacamole.