- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Scrambled Eggs Recipe Video
|Spring onion||1 Large|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chilli||1⁄2 Medium|
|Fresh coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 424.5 mg
Sodium 1043.4 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 41.9% Vitamin C 56.2%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice spring onions, tomatoes, chili and coriander into small pieces.
2. In small bowl, combine eggs and milk. Whisk it well.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and sauté onions and sun dried tomatoes. Cook it for a minute.
4. Add coriander to the pan and add egg mixture.
5. Keep stirring until egg is scrambled.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve with bread or toast.