- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe Video
|Red potatoes||6 Medium, scrubbed|
|Sweet potatoes||6 Medium, scrubbed|
|Rosemary sprigs||7 Medium|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 620.3 mg25.8%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g34.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.2%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 10 g20.9%
Vitamin A 640.4% Vitamin C 111.7%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes and sweet potatoes in half.
3. Onto a large baking pan Tear the Rosemary leaves off the sprigs and scatter them.
4. Place the potatoes and sweet potatoes, cut side down, over the Rosemary.
5. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Season with salt & pepper.
7. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes. Flip them over.
8. In a serving plate, serve the potatoes as a side dish for lamb, pork or chicken.