- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Profiteroles Recipe Video
|Choux pastry mix||4 Tablespoon (Or as needed)|
|Chantilly cream||4 Tablespoon (Or as needed)|
|Chocolate sauce||4 Tablespoon (Or as needed)|
|Plain chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (For garnish)|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24 mg
Sodium 25.7 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 1 g2.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.9% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Non-stick baking tray
2. Piping bag
3. Metal skewer
1. Make the Choux Pastry mix and set aside.
2. Lightly grease a nonstick baking tray.
3. Preheat oven to 210 C / 410 F(Gas Mark 6).
4. Spoon the choux pastry into the bag and carefully pip small walnut-size blobs of pastry onto the baking tray. Space the blobs apart.
5. Dampen the tip of your finger with a touch of cold water and neatly smooth down any small peaks that may be on your blobs of pastry.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for about 20–25 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and, using a metal skewer, make a small hole in each profiterole.
8. Return to the oven for a further 4–5 minutes.
9. Remove the profiteroles from the oven and place onto a wire rack and allow to cool.
10. Using a smaller piping bag, fill each profiterole with Chantilly Cream / Chantilly Crème.
11. Arrange the profiteroles neatly in small piles on plates and dust with a little icing sugar.
12. Take the warm Chocolate Sauce and carefully spoon over each pile of profiteroles.
13. Garnish the plates with a little grated chocolate and serve.