- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Pork Fajitas Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon, divided|
|Pork loin||1 Pound|
|Fajita seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Bell peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Whole wheat tortillas||4|
|Taco mix cheese||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 397 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 72.6 mg
Sodium 405.8 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 31 g61.3%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 48.2%
Calcium 6% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, season pork loin with fajita seasoning and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour in half of the olive oil and heat on medium – high.
3. Add in the seasoned pork to the pan and stir fry until pork is cooked all the way through.
4. Take out the pork and set aside in a bowl.
5. To the same pan add in the remaining olive oil and stir fry the onion and bell pepper together.
6. Add pork back to the pan and stir fry with onion and pepper.
7. In another pan, warm up the tortilla.
8. Place the pork over the tortillas and top with taco mix cheese. Serve and enjoy!