- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Pizza Recipe Video
|Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mozzarella||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1721 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.2%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g46.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.6 mg7.9%
Sodium 484.5 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 292 g97.2%
Dietary Fiber 49.6 g198.5%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 63 g125.9%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 31.3% Iron 94%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take warm water, olive oil, sugar, salt, active dry yeast and whole wheat flour. Mix it well.
3. Spread flour on your work surface and knead the dough.
4. Flatten the dough to make pizza crust.
5. Spread tomato sauce over it.
6. Arrange mozzarella cheese and basil over it.
7. Bake it in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until it is done.
8. Serve Homemade Pizza as it is.